Information and resources for the Trinity community about the college’s response to COVID-19
While we continue to be encouraged by the rate of COVID-19 vaccination in the state and among members of the Trinity community, we must remain vigilant as variants in the virus pose new questions for us to consider and respond to.
As we have throughout the COVID pandemic, we are taking several actions to create the best possible living, learning, and working environment. In our decision-making on policies and procedures, we are guided by the following values and principles:
- Priority for the health, safety, and well-being of faculty, staff, students, and campus partners
- Using guidance and recommendations by the CDC, State of Connecticut Department of Public Health, as well as public health and infection disease experts in our Hartford HealthCare partnership network
- Ensuring the continued fulfillment of our academic mission and prioritizing the experiences that support it
Please continue to check our Frequently Asked Questions, which provides comprehensive information about our protocols. We’re updating it as new information becomes available. If you have questions, please email PlansToReturn@warmedandbound.com.
Latest Updates to the Community
- January 6, 2022: Isolation Test-Out Options, Pre-Arrival Tests, and Social Gatherings
- January 5, 2022: COVID Information for Employees
- January 4, 2022: Update on Isolation Protocols and Covid Cases
- December 30, 2021: COVID-19 Update: Looking Ahead to the New Year
- December 23, 2021: COVID-19 Update: Alert Level Change to Yellow
- December 22, 2021: Delayed Spring Start
- December 19, 2021: Trinity College COVID Update – Please Read
- December 14, 2021: Vaccine Booster Requirement for Spring Semester