- Trinity College Summer Field School in Akko, Israel programs are open to any U.S. undergraduate or graduate college student in good academic and social standing at their home institution.
- No previous fieldwork experience required.
- Students admitted to the program must be in good physical condition, as program participants are expected to engage in fieldwork in hot temperatures for significant periods of time.
- Visiting students (non-Trinity) are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Summer Study Away Admissions Process
Complete the online application and submit all required application components by the MARCH 1st
Space is limited and students are encouraged to apply early . The Office of Study Away reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel any Trinity sponsored study away program that is under-enrolled.
All students must submit the following materials in order to be considered:
- The completed online application
In addition to the above items, visiting students (non-Trinity) must submit:
- Official college transcript - Mail to: 300 Summit St. Hartford, CT 06106 - ATTN: Akko
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.